Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest for the Kids



My two youngest are in LOVE with Doc McStuffins and that means that there is a lot of "doctor" role playing.  We have the classic Fisher Price doctor kit, but lost the band-aid long ago.  I saw this cute tutorial on Pinterest and knew that was the solution!





I made colored ones and I did not add velcro.  



A mom totally wrote that slogan!


Another Pinterest inspired project was fabric houses for our mini Lalaloopsy dolls. The houses are also great storage for all those little pieces.  I made a boy version for Luke and a girly one for Madeline.  These were actually Christmas gifts (head hung in shame) and I am just now showing you!  This project only cost me $3 for the plastic as I had the fabric in my stash. 

Here is the tutorial:








And here are mine:







I hope that this has inspired you to make good on one of your pins and create something!


Linking up to:

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Jennifer. I stocked up on real band-aids too cause tis the season of scraped knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I love this!! Pretty please with sugar on top... share this at "Cowgirl Up" this week. I like your version better than the pinned one! Way to go Stephanie!
    :) Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to share Samantha! Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the bandaids and think I need to make some- well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Deanne! I am sure that your little one will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! My 2 year old is obsessed with band-aids. This would be a great idea if I could sew! I can however wield a glue-gun. Recently, I made a Doc McStuffins head band and thought it might make a nice guest post on your site to compliment this post! Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!!

    Lindsey @ GrowingKidsMinistry.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...