Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL here in Indy and I believe that Spring may be here and I have been guilty of wearing sandals the last few days. That is always risky because we have been known to have snow in March.  I finally painted my cheese dome cloche inspired by HOH's.  I filled mine with last years nest and eggs.  This will be a fun little thing to fill throughout the year.


See those little specks of white? Yup, that is paint splatter from painting the banister. Oops.   This table needs painted anyway. 




Remember the chicken wire thing? 
 I am not sure this is a step in the right direction, but it adds some color!


Here is the start of my square foot gardens. We need to add the grids and I am going to start figuring out the whole plant thing.  Some seeds can be started indoors and they all seem to have different start times.  I will admit that it is a little more complicated than I thought. When is my last frost?  Are the avid gardeners laughing at me?



So St. Patty's is tomorrow and I failed to dress my child appropriately today. I hope he does not get pinched.  These are clovers from our yard. Madeline did find a perfect four leaf one a couple of days ago. I do not feel lucky, but blessed.  Blessed to have a wonderful husband, three awesome kiddos, and  a Target within three miles.  I did not want to get too serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...