Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mini Lemon Scones

Lemon and pumpkin are my favorite flavors and since it is still summer I have a few lemon recipes that I  want to try out.  One of them was these mini lemon scones with lemon glaze by Cooking During Stolen Moments.  My only modification to the recipe was substituting half of the flour with white whole wheat.


Following Kate's advice I placed a cookie tray under the rack to catch the excess glaze for an easy clean up.





 Madeline was a big help this morning. She zested, squeezed, and glazed.
And a small peek at the unfinished floors in the background.



These were yummy and simple to make and I plan on making these again soon.  
I will not divulge how many I consumed today.  My little secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...