Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do you see a money tree in the backyard?

Well, the kids seem to think that I am made of money! Wyatt keeps telling me about all the chores he will do for money and begging me for jobs to do. I think that it is time for an allowance. This will be a first for me. I explained to Madeline and Wyatt that they would get $4 for every week that they did their chores dictated on our chore chart. There are a few things that they need to know. You only get payed every other week and when you get paid you need to take out 10% for tithe and a little for savings 15%. I even made them their own envelop system. Starting them young! I wish that I had started my life debt free. The kids are so excited and have already started a wish list. I overheard a few of them: trampoline, a television in every room, an X-Box, big teddy bears, the list goes on and on. We will see if their work effort matches!

The envelope system.


The technical stuff






Here is a picture of our bird feeder that the birds have yet to discover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...