Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let Summer Begin

Today is first day of summer break! Wyatt keeps telling us that he has the next gazillion days off. Yes, we know. Last night we weathered the storms and played Just Dance. Here is a picture of the marble size hail pelting down.

Usually the kids hit the sack at 8, but I have pushed it back to 9 because it is still light out and usually they will sleep a little later. Today everyone was up a little after 8.



I have a new addiction that I drink every day, Lipton Red Tea. Hot or iced it taste great and it has zero calories because I am trying to lose ten pounds and keep it off which means some lifestyle changes and swimsuit season is approaching. My main problem is eating a little of this and a little of that throughout the day. I have decided to write down every piece of food that enters my mouth. Here is my food diary for this week. I know it is crude and messy, but it is working for me. I am trying to stay around 1300 calories. That really is not much and I am still allowing my one Dr Pepper can per day. That is 150 calories, but very worth it!


2 comments:

  1. I've been counting calories for a couple of months- isn't it crazy how quickly they add up? I'm staying around the same calorie count as you. There are days I do fine, and then there are those other days. Good luck with those 10 pounds- I hope they melt off you quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Kristen. I think that most days I go over.... it has been over a week and I have not gained, but I have not lost either.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...