Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just Dance



I got a call today from the school that Wyatt is not feeling well. Again. I am not sure what is going on, but I hope that his ear feels better asap. In the meantime I think that the drugs are kicking in and he feels like dancing! Matt's parents were in town this past weekend and brought along Just Dance 2 Wii game and everyone is hooked! Target has a great deal on the game this week. For $39.99 you can get both Just Dance 2 and Just Dance for Kids. Madeline is a little dancer and she does not get that from me! I have two left feet! Matt and I need to practice before our family vacation in June where I think there will be a competition. Matt's sisters consistently hit 10,000 points and we are hovering around 3,000. Wish us luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...